Two lucky travelers may find themselves winners of a day at the races, dinner with the Flying J Wranglers and a couple of nights at the Lodge at Sierra Blanca – all in Ruidoso – when they register to play the “Get the Picture” photo challenge and upload at least one photo during June or July 2012.
The New Mexico Tourism Department is encouraging its citizens to get out and explore both the familiar and the obscure in its ongoing “Get The Picture” photo challenge and is offering a $10,000 grand prize for the effort.
As an added bonus, new contest registrants who sign up and upload at least one photo between June1 and July 31, 2012, will also be entered in the Ruidoso “Get the Picture” Giveaway, which includes:
- A two-night stay for two in a spacious King Studio Suite at the Lodge at Sierra Blanca in Ruidoso (blackout dates may apply, reservations required);
- Full, hot breakfast for two each morning;
- Two free admissions to the Hubbard Museum of the American West in Ruidoso Downs;
- An evening for two at the famous Flying “J” Ranch Supper and Western Show, complete with chuckwagon fixins’, Western music, gunfights and much more (reservations required); and;
- A day at Ruidoso Downs Race Track and Casino for two, complete with reservations to the Turf Club, race programs and lunch (blackout dates apply).
For official rules and regulations click here.
A random drawing in the Ruidoso “Get the Picture” Giveaway will be conducted from all eligible entries during the last week of July 2012.
Luxury awaits at the Lodge at Sierra Blanca. Guest will enjoy an array of amenities, including Ruidoso’s largest indoor pool, fitness center, on-site massage therapists and suites equipped with a full kitchen, fireplace, whirlpool and private balcony.
The Hubbard Museum of the American West, celebrating 20 years of excellence, is a monument to times and places that are not quite as far off as you may think. It is a living, exciting experience that has something for everyone.
For over 30 years, folks have been stepping back into the legendary era of the Great American Cowboy at the Flying J Ranch. They invite you to experience an evening of great chuck wagon cooking and western music much like cowboys would have enjoyed after a long day on the trail.
Enjoy live horse racing, hot slots, live entertainment, great food and much more at the Ruidoso Downs Race Track and Casino, located on US 70 in Ruidoso Downs. Live racing culminates Labor Day Weekend. The Billy the Kid Casino is open daily and features hot slots plus virtual blackjack and Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em. The Summer Concert Series brings big name entertainers to the mountains while Billy’s Sports Bar & Grill features regional acts all summer.