New Mexico Land for Sale from
Hitching Post Land Company and Southwest Properties, Inc.
Southwest Properties and Hitching Post Land Company have been selling prime land in New Mexico and Arizona for over 50 years! Let us help you find a property you can fall in love with.
When you become the proud owner of your own land in the U.S.A., you’ll quickly find you can lower your cost of living without lowering your quality of life. Build a home and enjoy a jaw dropping view of the sunset over the mountains. Relax on your backyard deck and take in the wildlife. Ride your horse or ride your ATV.
All of our New Mexico acreage for sale is surveyed and has title insurance. Our three distinct properties offer everything from large, virtually unimproved acreage to smaller, improved parcels with central water systems, underground electric, phone and high-speed Internet—all with that unique New Mexico lifestyle you’ve been looking for.
The quality of our New Mexico land for sale is unmistakable and it’s at a price you can afford with excellent terms and guaranteed financing!
- Overhead electric available to all parcels
- County Road access with gravel roads throughout community
- Close to BLM and National Forest
- Great Elk and deer hunting area
- Spectacular Mountain Views
- 14 miles north of Pie Town, NM
- One hour east of the Arizona Border, 2 hours south of Albuquerque
Make this 10 to 20-acre New Mexico ranch land your own from only $19,995!
Spring Canyon Ranch
- All underground utilities already in place including: a central water system, electric, phone & high speed internet.
- Well maintained Gravel roads throughout community
- Only 28 miles east of the Arizona border
- Less than 2 miles off of Highway 60 making it very easily accessible
- Completely surrounded by BLM and State Land
- Close to the town of Quemado, NM and Quemado Lake
- Unlimited outdoor recreation
3 to 8-acre home sites for sale from only $24,995. These parcels won’t last long!
- 140-acre+ lots with amazing views
- Great elk and deer hunting nearby
- Electric to parcel
- Few restrictions on the property
- Just two hours from Albuquerque
Just two parcels left at this larger size. Why wait?
Indian Springs Home
2,108 SF home on 13 acres
Connect with Us on Facebook
Photography by ©Tom Kimball/Kimball Pro / ©Kelly D. Gatlin/La Luz Photography / ©Ladd Roberts