The New Mexico State Fair in Albuquerque remains one of the largest fairs in the nation, with PRCA rodeo and nationally known country-western recording stars, and the Indian and Spanish villages – everything and anything for fantastic family fun!
Visit their Facebook page and “Like” the Fair – they’re giving away thousands in Concert Tickets and State Fair Admissions just for clicking!
Dates to Remember:
- Tuesday, September 11: Arts Preview Night @ 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 12: Opening Day—carnival, exhibits, livestock shows, etc. open at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, September 13: First Full Day—carnival, exhibits, livestock shows, etc. open at 9 a.m.
- Friday, September 14: International Indian Final Rodeo begins at Tingley Coliseum, 7 p.m.
- Saturday, September 15: Annual State Fair Parade Leaves the Fairgrounds at 8:30 a.m. (heading east on Central to Eubank); International Indian Final Rodeo continues at Tingley Coliseum, 7 p.m.
- Sunday, September 16: International Indian Final Rodeo final run at Tingley Coliseum, 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 18: PRCA Rodeo and State Fair Concert Series begins at Tingley Coliseum, 7 p.m., runs through Sunday, September 23 (see Rodeo Concert Entertainment for details)
- Sunday, September 23: Closing Day
General Parking will be FREE throughout the run of the Fair!